interrupting transmission..
"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own significance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest of places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated nor complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away.

And never, never, to forget."

-Arundhati Roy
Friday, December 19, 2008

Fels: I missed you since the day you left!

Nicole: I still have your Nicholas Sparks book. HEH, MEET UP, SO I CAN PASS IT TO YOU (:

Monica and Emanuel: THANKS FOR COMING DOWN. It was awesome right it was awesome right. especially skit! LOL.

Hui Geok: You asked me to link you but you yourself didn't link me! hahaha :(

Sabs: I loved their side dishes! The fries there are better than Macs.

Eleanor: HI I'M HOTTEST. And eh, I didn't charge you rent for borrowing my hair curlers!

Steph: hhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeellllllllllllooooooooooooooooo

Brandon: YEA, the geek kind who wears thick glasses and stares at music notes as if there are mysterious codes in em. hahah!



Brandon's my no.1 IT genious.

OK, so NSSN, the post-NSSN chalet and section outing are all over.
This is so saddening!

The chalet yesterday was the best everrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Nicole, Yan yao, dionne, Thomas, Reggie, Jason, Joshua, Samuel, Lee guan and I went midnight cycling!
It was so spooky, yet it was so freakin' thrilling.
The guys crack my up like crazy.
I reached home at about, 1.30am?
My legs were dead sore. [I haven't exercised in a million years!]
Food was awesome, people were awesome, weather was awesome.
What better could there be?

Anyway, I started work at PS today.
Man, I almost died, judging the time that I slept last night/this morning.
Super energy consuming.
To treat myself a little after my first day at work, I went pooling with the 2 BLs at Meridien.
Haven't pooled in a long time. Kept missing the stupid hole.
I won 1 game, but that's cos Brandon shot the black ball into the wrong hole.
I guess that's not counted, boo.
He came over to my house after that, and FIXED THE INTERNET!

He's the awesomest of the awesomest.
(:
Had dinner, watched the Santa Clause2, and left.


You know, alot of things are spoiling nowadays.
My microwave.
My toilet flush.
My camera.
My fax machine.
My internet.
B says that its cos they're upset that I'm moving house. [ He said that after watching Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium]

The new house in Sengkang is really taking shape though.
The new paint, new switches and lights, toilet facilities.
I'm kinda having mixed feelings about moving..
It's a new change.
But, it's really far, and I feel an attachment to this current house.
Sobs.


PICTURES, are somewhat all up on facebook.
My camera cocked up on me, so I had to rely on other cameras.


Toodles.